INFINITE CHIROPRACTIC IN NORTH MOUNT PLEASANT IS HIRING A CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT FOR OUR GROWING PRACTICE!
We are located in the Publix Shopping Center in Park West, next to Pak Mail and the new Pink Polish. We are about to celebrate our one year anniversary of being opened in February! Our office is blessed to be growing and serving more individuals in reaching their health goals and we need someone to help us serve this great community with us! Infinite Chiropractic is a husband and wife team with a passion for whole family health, with an emphasis on pediatrics and pregnancy care.
Our mission is to provide Proactive healthcare to the families of our community, correcting health conditions at the source, and unlocking your’s and your child’s Infinite potential.
Our office focuses heavily on educating our practice members and our community about the amazing power of chiropractic. As a chiropractic assistant in this office you will focus your attention on engaging and educating practice members on their health goals.
We are looking to bring on a dynamic individual who has the following traits and skill sets:
• Be outgoing and willing to communicate with our practice members daily
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
• Enjoy working with and being around children of all ages
• Excited to train and learn office procedures
• Thrive in an environment which pushes for personal and professional development
• Be a team player with your colleagues
• Must have basic knowledge and be comfortable with computers and technology
• Must be flexible with hours (see our office hours – not a typical 9-5 job)
• Willing to possibly work 2 weekends per month and looking for full-time employment
• Passionate about serving others in reaching their health goals
• Must be 21+ years old and have your own transportation to and from work
• Love to laugh and have fun while serving your community
THINK YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT?
To apply for the chiropractic assistant position, submit your cover letter explaining in detail why you would be a good fit for our office, as well as your current resume to email@example.com